Summer Reading Program
16 16 people viewed this event.
Be a summer reader and camp out with a good book!
- Students entering 1st through 12th grade are challenged to read 8 books over the course of the summer.
- Once a student has completed the readings please fill out the form (below) and have a parent or guardian sign-off.
- Completed forms should be sent to:
- State Senator Jason Plummer
- 310 West Gallatin Street
- Vandalia, IL 62471
- Once Senator Plummer’s office collects all the completed forms, students who successfully read 8 books will be sent an official certificate of recognition from the Illinois Senate
Please Return the form by August 4th to be eligible and contact us at 618-283-3000 or email Tara at email@example.com, with any questions.